Only the good die young . . God bless.
This is a real tear jerker, cried my eyes out.
<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/us/2008/11/09/jaffey.wa.last.wish.komo" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from CNN Video</noscript>
Only the good die young . . God bless.
Officially retired
No doubt he will get that last wish. There's a place,and God needs another angel. This is why we all should strive to get to heaven,so that we can see kids like this again. With all the whining and griping we do in this life,we could learn a lesson from him.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Good stuff
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Brave kid......
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
I've watched it several times and just gets to me everytime. He's a true hero, any kid thats going through something is my hero...look how strong he is. I can only pray that when my time is up, I was that good of a person. Its a sad story, but makes you feel good inside that there are people like that in this world. Its amazing someone as young as he is can teach you so much about living.
This broke my heart when I watched it. A very brave and innocent child he is. I wish little children never had to go through this pain and suffering.
Just seen on the news a few minutes ago, the young man passed away. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
Tragic loss. The world needs more people with his thinking.
Some people grow old and think "Man-I never left my mark on this world". That young man left a mark that will live forever in just 11 years here. Heaven has a new angel,and the world is a sadder but much better place because of his heart.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks